Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer travels.

Hello friends and family!!

Its that time of year again, the time where I COME TO VISIT! Woohoo! I'm super excited because I miss all of you!! I'll be in town from August 11th-20th, and I'd love to see you! I'll be at a wedding the 16th, so thats the only day that is really marked as unavailable, all of the rest of them, let me know when you're available, I'll probably try to have a small get together that way it's easier for me to see everyone.

I can't wait to see all of you! Have a great day!

Love,
KaTrina

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I guess it only makes sense to leave you comments on your blog posts too. I can't wait until I get to come and visit and fly on a plane and go to an amusement park, ALL for the first time!

Sah. Weet.

Lisa Christine said...

I hope that we get to see you!