Sunday, May 17, 2009

Car Wreck.

At 2:17pm today I was in a car accident.

A lady didn't stop completely at a stop sign, and then continued across the street. I saw what she was doing, and tried to swerve around her by speeding up a little because I didn't have enough time to stop. Unfortunately, she didn't see me and hit me in the back drivers side right at my gas tank. It shut my car off completely, spun me almost completely around, and smashed the front of her car.

...If I didn't speed up and try to swerve around her, I'd be much worse off. Luckily I only have whiplash, and a headache. They said if I didn't do what I did, she would have hit me in the drivers side door, and because of the impact, more likely than not I would have rolled my Jeep.

I was driving down a busy street, and miraculously no one else was driving on it at the time so no one else was involved in the accident. It was crazy.

Directly after the wreck, I didn't feel anything and was okay a few hours afterward I had the worst headache I've ever had, and my back and neck began to hurt. I went to the hospital and they helped me out, they said I had a severe case of whiplash, and gave me medicine, and a shot in the tookis that hurt really bad lol.

Everyone involved in the accident is okay, and everything will be taken care of through insurance companies.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

freakin old ladies tryin to kill my best friend! gah! lol. good thing your okay!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh KaTrina! I am so sorry! Take good care of yourself :)

Sweet thoughts coming your way from Washington!

Lisa Christine said...

(LOVED the comment you left me today! You really know your American Idol! I am impressed!)