Thursday, April 23, 2009

May I have a drum roll please???????

AND THE WINNER IS...........................................


































































































































suzansayz







CONGRATULATIONS!!


Let me know when you get your surprise gift so I can announce to everyone what you got! :)
(I already have your address ;) I'll mail it tomorrow!)



Disclaimer: I didn't draw the name -- Adam did, and he doesn't really know any of you so it was fair lol.

3 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

YES! YES, YES, YES, YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!
First of all I would like to thank all of the other contestants who lost! You can feel good about it YOU lost so that I could win. I also want to thank my superior "entering a contest skills". Some of you may think that winning is completely random. How foolish. It takes SKILLS. Skills that I have in abundance. Which of course is why I WON.
You may all leave now, since ALL of YOU LOST!!!

SuzanSayz said...

followed by evil laughter

Lisa Christine said...

Can't wait to hear what goodie Susan gets!

Lucky ducky!